Click To Discover
- God's Goodness: The patient love and unmerited grace of God shines through our everyday existence. Take a moment and see it.
- Praise And Worship Prayers: Worship can be expressed in many ways and places. We are just called to sacrificially give of ourselves.
- How to Praise and Worship God: Do you know how to praise the Father? Learn the importance, the reasons why to praise, and how.
- The Jabez Prayer: An Old Testament prayer with 21st century application. Read it for yourself.
- Christ's Model Of Prayer: We are called to pray continually. What's the basis for prayer? Here's Christ's model.
- Let Go and Let God: Everything we have is HIS. So what does surrender really mean? Is it total defeat or complete victory?
- Praising God: It comes from a heart of love and is an expression of your heart. Is it a continual part of your life?
- Doctrine of Sanctification: What does God’s Word say about this important doctrine? How does it apply to my life and salvation? Learn more here.
- Intercessory Prayer Model: We are called to pray for one another. Check out the wonderful sacrifice of praying faithfully for others.
- Having Faith In God: Belief in God is purely intellectual. Putting our faith in God is belief in action.
- God Answers Prayers: When we talk to God, does He hear us? If so, why don’t I see the answers to my prayers?
- Christian Fasting: What does this mean and how is it accomplished? What does the Bible say about this important discipline?
- True Worship: Getting to the true heart of worship is a matter of understanding God's great and holy existence.
- Christian Living Sacrifice: We are called to serve Christ as if we are a living sacrifice. What does this really mean?
- Fasting Unto The Lord: A biblical practice for centuries and why it's still applicable today.
- Glory of God: Majestic, honor, praise! The Father desires to be glorified. Discover how your talents and abilities can glorify Him.
- Model Prayers: If you're looking for a great way to model your prayer life, why not go to the source -- Jesus.
- Worship God: Do you love God with all your heart? Learn how worshipping God can be a consistent part of your life.